Support for Junior Researchers
The training and support of up-and-coming scientists is one of NeuroCure's central concerns. To achieve this, established and successful training measures are supported and further expanded.
The Cluster of Excellence assists dedicated young scientists by awarding fellowships for the International Graduate Program Medical Neurosciences.
This international MSc, PhD and MD/PhD course of studies for students of medicine and the bio-sciences currently comprises approx. 40 masters and 60 PhD students. The aim of the practice-oriented program is to drive forward translational (bench to bedside) research in the neurosciences. In addition to the possibility of being able to work on one's own projects, the program offers a comprehensive curriculum including seminars, colloquia and symposia.
For detailed information on the program see: www.medical-neurosciences.de
Additional postgraduate research programs in the neurosciences in Berlin:
- Cerebrovascular Medicine (MSc, postgraduate program)
- International Graduate Program Computational Neuroscience (MSc and PhD)
- Infection Biology and Immunity (PhD, MD oder gleichwertige)
- International Graduate School Languages of Emotion (PhD oder gleichwertige)
- Berlin School of Mind and Brain (PhD)
- Molecular Cell Biology (PhD)
- Molecular Medicine (PhD)
- Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology (PhD)
- Neurobiology and behavior (MSc)
- Berlin-Brandenburg School for Regenerative Therapies (PhD)
- GRK 1123 Learning and Memory (PhD oder gleichwertige)
- GRK 1258 Neuroinflammation (PhD oder gleichwertige)
- CORTEX – Marie Curie Early Stage Training (PhD)
Central contact points for Berlin students in the neurosciences: