Pre-analytics and biomarker management platform (NeuroHub)
NeuroHub is a professional pre-analytics and biomarker management platform for liquid samples of clinical studies established at the NCRC.
The aim of NeuroHub is to provide expert support in the quality-assured handling of study samples for biomarker studies, both during study planning and study conduct. Since 2015, NeuroHub is certified according to DIN EN ISO as part of the NCRC certificate.
The following services are available to clinical neuroscientists upon request.
- Consulting on the handling of study samples during study planning and implementation
- Consulting on optimization of process flows
- (Barcode) label printing, sample tracking
- Setup of the study in the sample management software LabVantage
- Training of users in applying the LabVantage software
- Providing standardized instructions and templates (manuals, accompanying documents, questionnaires, etc.)
- Planning and preparation of sample transfer and transport
Contact: Dr. Karin Habermann