Support for Postdocs
Our postdoctoral fellows play an essential role in the success of NeuroCure. In turn, we are committed to contributing to the scientific and individual development of our NeuroCure postdocs.
To support skills development and scientific networking, NeuroCure provides:
the Molecular & Cellular Neuroscience Lunchtime Seminar series - a platform for early career researchers to present and discuss their projects. For more information visit Scientific Events.
the Postdoc Training & Continuing Education Program to develop and improve teaching skills. For more information, please visit the Medical Neurosciences homepage.
the Career Development Seminar series provides insight on different career options and promotes interdisciplinary Networking [flyer].
the CCO Scientific Networking Event - organized on a regular basis by NeuroCure postdocs - an activity with scientific talks and poster presentations followed by a get-together with drinks and snacks. Please find the program of the last event here.
soft and hard skills training courses on a regular basis.
a mailing list to connect postdocs and inform about upcoming events and training courses. If you are interested joining the mailing list, please register here. Postdocs not associated with NeuroCure are also very welcome!
- gender equality measures including fellowships for outstanding female postdocs, childcare support and mentoring. For more information visit Equal Opportunity.
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Alzheimer Forschung Initiative e.V.
- Boeringer Ingelheim Fonds
- Cure Parkinsons´s Trust
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Else Körner-Fresenius Stiftung
- Eppendorf Awards
- Ernst Schering Foundation
- European Research Council
- FEBS Transcontinental Travel Grants
- Fritz Thyssen Foundation
- Helmoltz Association
- Hertie Foundation
- International Brain Research Organization
- Peter und Traudl Engelhorn Stiftung
- Volkswagen Foundation
- Wings for Life