Through a targeted expansion of our infrastructure, NeuroCure has created an attractive environment for top-level research. Collecting resources has led to the professionalization of services in state-of-the-art core facilities where the most recent technical innovations are readily available.
All NeuroCure scientists have access to the services, expertise, and large-scale equipment found in these facilities. Guest researchers and scientists are also welcome upon request.
- 7T Experimental MRI
- Advanced Medical Bioimaging (AMBIO)
- Animal Behavior Phenotyping Facility (ABPF)
- Berlin Center for Advanced Neuroimaging (BCAN)
- Berlin Experimental Radionuclide Imaging Center (BERIC)
- Biobank of the Department of Neuropathology
- The Electron Microscopy Lab
- Light Microscopy Facility (LMF)
- Microscopy and Cryo-Electron Microscopy (MPI/NeuroCure)
- NCRC - Neuroscience Clinical Research Center
- Pre-Analytics and Biomarker Management Platform (NeuroHub)
- Viral Core Facility (VCF)