Targeted expansion of the research infrastructure has created an attractive environment for top-level research. Bundling resources in core facilities enables both greater availability of technical innovations and the professionalization of services.
Core facilities established within the Cluster provide services to all NeuroCure scientists, including expertise and access to large-scale equipment. These services are also available to external users upon request.
- 7T Experimental MRI
- Advanced Medical Bioimaging (AMBIO)
- Animal Outcome Core Facility (AOCF)
- Berlin Center for Advanced Neuroimaging (BCAN)
- Berlin Experimental Radionuclide Imaging Center (BERIC)
- Biobank of the Department of Neuropathology
- Electron Microscopy Core Facility
- Microscopy Core Facility (MCF)
- Microscopy and Cryo-Electron Microscopy (MPI/NeuroCure)
- NeuroCure Clinical Research Center (NCRC)
- Pre-analytics and Biomarker Management Platform (NeuroHub)
- Viral Core Facility (VCF)